- Course introduction 4 hours
- CBT self study 72 hours
- Boeing 737-800 performance 4 hours
- Aircraft system Question & Answer session 4 hours
- Ground course knowledge test 2 hours
- Briefing time during FFS sessions 12 hours Total: 98 hours
Practical Flight Training
- 11 Type Rating lessons à 4 hours 44 hours
- 1 LOFT session à 4 hours 4 hours
- 1 Type Rating skill test à 4 hours 4 hours Total: 52 hours
- ca. 30 training days
Computer Based Training (CBT) can be studied in the CBT rooms of any Lufthansa Flight
Training Center or from a notebook at home.
All sessions are operated on Lufthansa Full Flight Simulators (FFS) by highly skilled instructors
of Lufthansa Flight Training.
Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) can be integrated into the Type Rating. For detailed
information, please look at the MCC Factsheet.
Last updated: 2011-04-21 20:13:42